Air inflatable Pillow Cervical Spondylosis Pain Relief Traction Support Device
Color. Blue / Color. Pink /
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days
1. This inflatable cervical traction device has a soft head and neck support, Prevent and relieve neck and shoulder tension.
2. Properly position the unit under the jaw to partially unload the cervical spine and help support the weight of the head.
3. It also helps keep the neck warm and serves as a reminder to limit head and neck motion.
4. All wool fabric is exquisite soft and comfortable.
1. Use a mirror as a reference to position the device correctly. You can use the two nylon straps in the front to adjust the fit.
2. Before inflation, push the blue wheel on the airlock down away from the hand pump.
3. Use the pump to inflate to your preference, then roll the wheel back to lock the air in.
4. Use 2-3 times per day, at least 30 minutes per session.
5. Deflate by unlocking airlock and twisting open the screw connected to the pump.
6. Suggest releasing the air when you complete the use to protect the device.
Item Type:Cervical Traction Pillow
Material:PVC, Wool Fabric
1 x Cervical Traction Pillow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customers Also Viewed
200Pcs Disposable Mouth Face Masks 3-layer Respirator Mask Dust-Proof Personal Protection$90MasksAdd to cart
SpecificationName:Disposable Face MaskColor:BlueSpecification:200pcsMaterial:3 layers of non-woven fabricFunction:dust-proof, haze proof, pollen proof and droplet proofNote:After inspection, this item complies with GB/T 32610-2016 standard. Features Three layer filtration, high elastic Plush ear rope, adjustable bridge clamp, firm edge pressing without loose mouth. Draping, joint face, no bound feeling, wear comfortable. Low breathing resistance, high efficiency filter, folding …
Tonsil Stone Remover Extractor Tools Stainless Steel Hot Electric Ear Spoon Luminous Earpick with 3 Heads +1 Syringe Package$20Ear CareAdd to cart
nullDescriptionIf you have ever suffered from them, then you already know how much of a nuisance they can be! This tool is used with the assistance of a bright LED light in order to gently extract tonsil stones, thus eliminating symptoms which may include:Bad Breathe, Trouble Swallowing or Sore Throat.So come and have a try …